(I hate spring...Aiah, me itchin' eyes)
But you all know that spring is here. My new and latest love is Chicago. I didn't see much but it was a nice drive along the shore line and some great shopping and pizza in a fun but snooty mall...(at least till we had to drag the Daddy (Richard) out of the American Girl store. You'd think he was the one who wanted the doll)
But you all know that spring is here. My new and latest love is Chicago. I didn't see much but it was a nice drive along the shore line and some great shopping and pizza in a fun but snooty mall...(at least till we had to drag the Daddy (Richard) out of the American Girl store. You'd think he was the one who wanted the doll)
I went to see my Sandra and her family over the weekend. It was so nice. I think she enjoyed it too....even if I did wreck her diet. I got to make carmel popcorn for her two littlest girls and I made baked french toast for a breakfast and a taco ring bake for one dinner. She said she hates to cook but then I made stuff that wasn't on Joni's weekly diet rules. Sorry Joni. I also took the family out to dinner and they chose Italian. We also went to the mall and got 3 of the girlie's hair cut, the Young Women's General Conference, stayed up too late and gabbed, and took a trip into the city. We drove along the shore line, shopped at the mall, got some really good Chicago pizza, bought too much chocolate at the Lindt store (they kept telling me I could get 13 more for just $.50 more and then a bar with the buy 3 get one and another one with the card.....). I ended up with twice the chocolate I intended, but hey, we will eat it if
As for our move, we are gearing up for projects at both houses. At the Greensboro house we need a gas line, a short water line, paint, and a dog run, as well as a stove purchase and delivery. The current house just needs paint and some caulk repair. I tried to do it myself, cleaning the area really well and drying thoroughly but a month later it looked moth eaten so I don't know what I did wrong. If anyone is a tub caulking expert, let me know any tips or secrets you have. I need to dive back into the sorting and shedding process as well. Joy. No really.




4 comments:
I'm glad you had fun.
And for the record - Those were SANDRA'S dietry rules. It was her week to pick. So you can apologize to me all you want, but really you should just apologize to her. :) I lost more weight than she did.
We had fun Jill. Come again anytime. Next time though, you have to promise not to make so much tempting food. Find some good greens recipes. :o)
I was cooking for the kids. We DID exercise portion control and your other family members chose the carby resteraunt. I am sorry about the carmel corn. It tempted me too. Next time it is light popcorn and salads at Paneras. I promise.
Hi Jill! I actually have been to your blog before and couldn't figure out how to leave a comment- I figured out that I wasn't signed in. . . learning curve I guess?
I am too excited to be able to keep in touch with your family. We are going to miss you so much!
Post a Comment